Wondering how to get beachy waves, without drying out your hair with sea salt spray? Sugar Wave Texturizing Spray delivers natural beachy waves using the power of sugar cane and nourishing papamiel nectar. Gone are the days where you have to sacrifice soft and smooth hair for tousled texture. This salt-free wave spray won't leave your locks crunchy and dried out.
• Sugar-based texturizing spray for natural beachy waves
• Made with 98% clean ingredients that promote hair health
• Ingredients highlights: Texturizing sugar cane & nourishing papamiel nectar
• Suitable for straight, wavy, curly and coily hair
• * Winner of the Best Rice Water Hair Products - The Zoe Report
• No sulfates, parabens, silicones, glutens, toxins, phthalates, synthetic fragrances
• 100% vegan formula
• Color safe
• Increases shine
• Delivers soft, lived-in, effortless texture
• Doesn’t dry out strands
• Non-aerosol formula
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Propanediol*, Polysorbate 20*, Sorbitol*, Saccharum
Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract*, PG Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium
Chloride*, Glycerin*, Combretum Farinosum Flower Nectar*, Maltrodextrin/VP
Copolymer*, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol/Dehydroacetic Acid/
Benzoic Acid/Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum)**.
Creates texture and supports hair growth
Soothes, nourishes, moisturizes, and revitalizes
How to Use
Spray onto damp or dry hair. Gently tousle while styling for texture.
Style with diffuser/heat for more defined waves. Spray onto damp hair, braid, let dry. Then unbraid for amplified wavy effect.
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sugar Wave salt free?
Yes. Sugar Wave is a 98% natural texturizing spray that features a sugar cane base to give you the softest beach waves.
Can I use this on Curly and Coily hair?
Yes! Sugar wave uses sugar cane so it won't leave your curls crunchy and dried out like a salt spray would.
What is the shelf life of Together Beauty products?
The shelf life of unopened Together Beauty products is 3 years.